Wednesday, 2 December 2015

COTW (W/C:30/11/15): Sage of Salvation, Benon

[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit is placed on (RC), you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one card with [Power] 6000, call it to a (RC) in the same column as this unit, and shuffle your deck.
---

When Vanguard vs Deletor came out, there was only one card in the set I decided I desperately wanted and that's this gut. It's also because I only wanted a single R that I opted to not enter the Sneak Peak unless as a hired gun. I now have 3 Benon, and that's all I need.

This card really only has one target in Sanctuary Guard, and that's Sword of Hope, Richard, he does have other uses and other interactions but that's why I use him for. He's a highly restricted tutor and makes weak lanes, but it's worth it when running Regalie. My own build is a cheap SGD build in as far as, while SGD may be costly, he didn't cost me that much. Since I also refuse to accept or pay the asking price for Jewel Knight, Swordmy so this works as a budget alternative.