Saturday, 6 June 2015

V-Decks: Great Nature (Prototype)

In the Zoo Nation in the depths of the jungle, there lies a university, a haven of knowledge and also of strength.


Beast heritage
GRADE 0
1x Blackboard Parrot (FV)
4x Cutter Falcon (CRIT)
4x Dictionary Goat (HEAL)
4x Ruler Chameleon (CRIT)
4x Triangle Cobra (CRIT)

GRADE 1
4x Cable Sheep (PG)
4x Coiling Duckbill
2x Diligent Assistant, Minibelly (Stride Assist)
4x Wash Up Racoon
GRADE 2
3x Binoculus Tiger
3x Capable Assistant, Guru Wolf
3x Crayon Tiger
3x Illusion Scientist, Researcher Fox (LM)
GRADE 3
3x Magic Scientist, Tester Fox (LL)
4x Contradictory Instructor, Tusk Master

GRADE 4
4x Eternity Professor, Phoenicialux
4x Omniscience Dragon, Managarmr

---


Well aside from anything post G-BT-02 I have the components for this deck. (Except PG, that's somewhat important to note isn't it.) Yes, I only have 3 Legion pairs of the Tester Fox legion.

Have I tested this deck? Well since CFA hardly counts but it's the only tests I've got. And well I don't play Great Nature well as it is but I gave it a shot and this is what I got. What notes have I made from this though? Well you want to to be able to attack hitting high numbers, and replacing you lost field advantage with units drawn to hand from deck. Hopefully building further advantage atop that. This is deck that is all about having a strong offense that is followed by a strong defense. Omniscience Dragon, Managarmr is you key player, yet I haven't yet had a chance to use him, I'm not having enough chances to stride as daft as that may sound but this is a deck where all your grade 1's and 2's are precious for your field pressure, and that's the other issue I've been having playing this deck, I have not yet been able to maintain a constant full field for several turns, I'm not plussing enough so clearly I need to revise my build and work on that, eventually I may be able to work it out, but that is clearly not this day.