Monday, 20 April 2015

COTW (W/C 13-04-15): Diviner, Kurokazuchi

[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 [Counter Blast (1)] When this unit attacks a vanguard, if this unit is boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card.


I went quiet again didn't I. <.<
Well as much as I wish to move straight on to my new toys, there is one clan from G-BT-01 I have yet to touch. Oracle Think Tank makes a full return this season and true to it's name, the defense this deck offers is like no other.

And as I move on from Generation Stride I'd like to finish on a simple note, so Amber Clones is the flavor of the day. In this case Diviner, Kurokazuchi.

Nice and simple, counterblast one when boosted to draw. The quality may not be the best, but a +1 regardless of what it is, shall always be put to use during this new format. And when this is wiped out- it's time to lock and load, choose a god and pray, because it's Tom Time. A card I will no doubt come to in due time.