Friday, 9 January 2015

V Update: Cosmetics

Blue is out, Red is in.
And apparently changing modifying your template causes some weird ass bugs.
New Banner, still not finalized but will do for now, knowing what I'm like I'll never be satisfied though.

I've also restored the Deck Lists page so the button above should now work again.
All I need to do now is update my profile pic to something and the job is done, well for now anyway.

This is what I do when I can't sleep at night, I go tinkering. Now I think about it that's probably why I have so much broken stuff? o_O

Not making going to bother putting links out there for this post as there's not really a lot going on other than visual differences.

Oh Yeah... I haven't got a new Background yet... maybe I should do something about that, or go plain- I'm undecided on that. Guess I'll sleep on it.