Monday, 22 September 2014

Card Of The Week (W/C: 22nd Sept): Unrivaled Blade Rogue, Cyclomatooth

[AUTO] Limit Break(4) (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When a «Megacolony» rides this unit, choose your vanguard, that unit gets [Power]+10000 until end of turn, and [Rest] all of your opponent's units, and all of your opponent's units cannot [Stand] during your opponent's next stand phase.
[CONT](VC):During your turn, if all of your opponent's vanguard and rear-guards are [Rest], this unit gets [Power]+2000.
[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit without a same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

Beware the bugs and their stunning new Break Ride, for English format anyway.
And no that was not a pun.
If you were to ask me what I'm looking to make from BT15, I'd say machining, because they are a full sub-clan now. :D But also because Cyclomatooth is, without a doubt my favourite Grade 3 in the set, and not just because of art.

For a start, you rest and stun ALL of your opponent's units, that's both the rearguard and Vanguard. Secondly you get to do this completely free of counterblast cost.

It shouldn't be hard to see why this is my Card of the week, now if only you could spam this guy.

And no, I wasn't going to do DO, he's all the hype, and I don't want to follow the heard.