Thursday, 4 September 2014

Brave's... Something?: The shop with no fighters...

(Repost after accidential taking down)

I'm not even joking here, I went into my locals, Escape Games from 11:30-12:00 and there wasn't a single Cardfighter present. There was 4 people playing Yu-Gi-Oh, 1 person watching a video about the recent Magic 2015 cards and 3 others just talking about Shinkogu Era Japan and Samurais, myself joining that conversation making it four.

At the time of which I had to depart, for reasons I shan't disclose, only one Cardfighter turned up and by then I didn't have time for even a quick 10 minute game.

Fortunately I did get to fight someone. Shadow, who I fought over Skype, however he owned me, Shadow? Defeating Me? Impossible!!

It took him till now to beat me with this?
Should have managed it sooner, then I might belive it.

 Yet I can't blame this one on my Robos, not when I was using Enigman Rain and Nubatama.

Either Shadow has improved and I've failed to notice, or I'm slipping. Based on recent evidence and Win Ratios, I'd say the latter is more likely, but in fairness Shadow has improved, he's now started to understand his best Best Break Ride Combination to prepare Revenger, Raging Form Dragon, although in a few weeks, chances are he'll be switching to Shadow Paladin's BT-15 boss, Revenger, Dragruler Phantom
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose two of your rear-guards with "Revenger" in its card name, and retire them] This unit gets [Power]+10000 until end of turn, and if the number of cards in your opponent's damage zone is four or less, choose your opponent's vanguard, and deal one damage to it. (Damage check is performed)
[CONT](VC):If you have a card named "Illusionary Revenger, Mordred Phantom" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+2000.
[CONT](VC/RC)Lord (If you have a unit without a same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)
(Copied and pasted from thr wiki on this occasion as I'm feeling abit lazy.)

Who wouldn't like to auto damage tgeir opponent? But here's the thing, what's better for reliability and pressure? Restsnding Persona Rage or Auto-Damage? My money is on the latter.

I really should offer fight details but I'm writing this post while trying to sleep, as You can probably appriciate, dropping in and out, isn't making this any easier.